Sunday, May 16, 2004

Sunny Saturdays

Saturday was a great day. Enjoyed breakfast at a nearby diner, caught an early showing of TROY, then walked and jogged a mile with the Woodlands squirrels before heading in to the city to catch a night of comedy by Ron White with my friend Luis. Breakfast was relaxing. TROY met all my epic expectations with great action, architecture, and attitude. Brad Pitt really stole the show for me taking on anyone and everyone without fear. Ron White did the same. Playing to a sold-out crowd, Ron had me in constant laughter with jokes on expensive sunglasses, his new wife, even cracks at his mom and fellow comedian, Larry the Cable Guy. If you don't know either of these guys, check out the Blue Collar Comedy Tour on DVD with Ron, Larry, Bill Engvall, and Jeff Foxworthy. Each of them is great, but the best part of the show is when all four come out riffing off each other to close the show! They're funny, I don't care who you are, they are funny.

No comments: