Wednesday, May 12, 2004

James Lipton and Mike Myers.

Have you ever seen "Inside the Actor's Studio" with James Lipton? It's a great interview show filmed at a Filmmaking School in New York (of course) and you can see on the cable channel BRAVO. Tonight I saw an older episode, the greatest I have ever seen where host, James Liption, interviews the hilarious Mike Myers! If you've seen it, you know what I mean, otherwise, seek it, watch it, download it, borrow from a friend who recorded it on their TiVo. I hope BRAVO sells recordings of the show because I want it. Myers is hilarious, witty, and full of improvisational genius. Lipton amazingly gets answers from Myers IN CHARACTER bringing the likes of Wayne Campbell, Linda Richman, and even Deiter (all from SNL) Right On Stage! Phenomenal. Not sure when it was filmed, but it was after 1999, because they talked about AP: Spy who shagged Me. Watch this soon.

No comments: