Tuesday, May 18, 2004

New Releases and News.

New Music Tuesday's brings the latest from Alanis Morissette, So Called Chaos, and a special edition Dashboard Confessional, A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar with bonus DVD of MTV2 Album Covers. Here DC performed songs from R.E.M.'s Automatic for the People, one of my favorite albums of all time, and Michael Stipe even performs with them on Drive and Hands Down, a DC song. Very cool and lots of fun. I'm also glad to find out that BRAVO is ready for the 2nd season of Celebrity Poker from Las Vegas, starting May 27th. If you missed the first season, well nevermind, I loved it though! With David Cross, Ben Affleck, Willie Garson, and a few others making Texas Hold 'Em look like a blast. Can't wait to see all the new stars enjoy gambling fake money for charity. All In ! Lastly, tomorrow brings the next flick in my 2003 summer movie season, Shrek 2, from my ole alma mater. You can see the first 5 minutes of it here. Enjoy.

No comments: