- R.E.M.'s newest album in 4 years is great and I've listened to it way too many times
- Our creative team at work has been working on the May issue of ROUGH magazine for the Dallas Society of Visual Communications (DSVC). We've got a great concept, had some exciting photo shoots, and it should go to print next week
- One of my concepts was chosen for a website design for a Dallas law firm...woo hoo!
- 2 MasonBaronet promotional projects I designed were accepted into the DSVC Professional Show. These are my first two design awards, rock on!
- My buddy, Ryan, from A&M got married in Galveston last weekend to his longtime girlfriend, Kristie..Congratulations!
- My brother and his wife had a beautiful baby girl 3 weeks ago, the first girl in our family.
- MasonBaronet has a 6-page feature in the June issue of HOW magazine, so go check it out. You might even see my name a few times, and my Simpsons Avatar, which I highlighted on this blog many months ago.
- Ian is starting his potty training, and tonight he went poo poo in his potty while watching Deal or No Deal, all by himself.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Wow. A lot has happened in the past few weeks. So much so, I don't even know where to start. I think what I'll do is jot down a quick list of some important events and then I'll follow up with a story about what happened today. So, here's the latest on the past few months, in no particular order: