Monday, June 28, 2004

Last Minute Updates.

Well, packing up my apartment has been going very well, just have a few things left that I'll be using during the week. The weekend flew by so fast that I didn't get a chance to see Fahrenheit 9/11, plus I missed The Terminal last week and will probably miss Spiderman 2 this week. My whole summer movie series will take a serious hit throughout the month of July, but that's ok. With my last week of work, the wedding and honeymoon around the corner, I've still got some last minute planning and organizing to do to make sure I'm all up to speed. I even started a couple paintings but just can't seem to finish them. Does that ever happen to you? My brain wants my body to move at the speed of thought which means I get sidetracked; but it only happens when there is a lot to do. No matter, this week, it's go time! I'm going to get back in the procrastination-filled, creatively-energized, late-night momentum just like working in Studio back in college. See you at the finish line.

No comments: