Thursday, July 1, 2004

Beautiful friend, The End.

This will probably be my last post for the next few weeks as I get caught up in all things Life, so catch up with the archives if you haven't done so already. To everyone at work who is visiting for the first time, the layout is pretty simple and easy to follow. At the end of each post is a link to leave comments about each entry. Blogger (which is powered by Google) is still refining this section so you either have to be a member or post anonymously, but you could include your name with your comment if you were so inclined.

It's been a great run here and I will miss you guys, I'll miss the luminous tower, the bridge out my window, and Double Dave's. Take care of yourselves, respect each other, and appreciate the world around you because it's such an awesome place. And for everyone who's been asking, we'll be visiting the Dutch Island of Curacao for our honeymoon. It's located here. 3 Weeks till we Go to Georgia!

No comments: