Friday, June 17, 2005

New Look.

Well, it's the end of my 3rd quarter at Portfolio Center, and the beginning of something new. No, you have not accidentally typed in the wrong website, this is still the slow and sarcastic blog life of Jason Puckett, but a new Jason Puckett. One with a little more design knowledge under his belt. One with a better understanding of hierarchy. One who knows better than to use u.t's burnt orange as its primary background color, when I am indeed a graduate of Texas A&M's maroon and white. "But Jason, what's that orange rectangle in the upper left corner of the screen?" Well, I'm glad you asked. First off, it's part of the template, a template I think is phenomenal. Secondly, orange is blue's complimentary friend and therefore very pleasing to the eye, so I think I'll leave it right where it is.

No comments: