Tuesday, April 27, 2004

The First Blog

Ok, so here we go, day one, blog one, skipping onto the wagon, with a smile, my cell phone and a head full of caffeine and worries, but that is beside the point. Hopefully each and every day you'll get a little insight, a little gift, or a headache from my thoughts and goings on as I begin a new online journal; at least I'll try. Remember to let go of all grammatical and punctuational knowledge you learned in English class over the years, because I love fragments, run-ons, exclamation points, and semi-colons; even though, I'm not alwyas sure they're in the right place. Did you catch that? Good. Tonight I'll keep it short and simple by welcoming myself (and yourself) to the bumper-to-bumper traffic on the information superhighway. Thank you for reading and feel free to bookmark this site for future enjoyment. File under miscellaneous.

No comments: