Thursday, April 29, 2004

Facets of Thursday

From not wanting to wake up this morning to having to work a little late this evening, my Thursday turned out longer than expected. Got to work, printed my A/V schedule for the day and was immediately/frantically called away to help a meeting in-progress. No big deal, it all worked out, the meeting presenter didn't know how to Un-Mute the microphone, now he does. And everyone loves pushing buttons! Later we experienced some troubles dialing up a Videoconference. The TeleCom guys were checking ISDN lines, IT guys were checking the network lines, and us A/V guys kept testing for solutions. After reseting the system time after time after time, all of sudden it worked. You ever have a day where no matter what you do, nothing seems to go right? Well at least it didn't involve any senior Management. On the flipside, I received a late email from Mom wanting to meet up for dinner, which was cool. I love when mom buys dinner, makes me feel like I'm in college again. We went over a few things for a bridal shower she's throwing Lyndsey with some folks in Brownsville. These generally turn out to be very interesting events so I hope it works out. Hey, someone remind me to pay rent tomorrow. Thanks.

No comments: