Sunday, February 17, 2008

R.E.M. are B.A.C.K.





It's hard to believe that on April 1st, they will release their 14th studio album; and from what I've heard, this thing is gonna rock!

Of course, I may be a little biased as they are my favorite band and I haven't been nearly as offended by their last few albums as most folks. As a designer, I'd like to add that their quad-year updates to their website are always something great to look forward to. Michael Stipe has always been a part of the design & production of their album art, t-shirts, and fan club packaging, and they always have fun with type. Check out the latest news and album art for "Accelerate", R.E.M.'s new album at remhq.com, and click in the top right corner to listen to the first new track called "Supernatural, Superserious."

No comments: