Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving Day.

So it's been 3 weeks since my last post and I know all of you are cringing for more daily news from life. Today is Thanksgiving. Lyndsey and I are here at her sister's in Atlanta and her family has come up to celebrate with us. There's a big turkey about to be cooked, an even bigger Pumpkin pie waiting to be eaten, and a "Seinfeld" story to watch this evening. Which reminds me, a couple of great multimedia items were released this past Tuesday. "Seinfeld" seasons 1, 2, and 3 can be bought on DVD with some great special features (really great deal at Best Buy); plus the new U2 album, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" is out in 3 different formats for fans of all levels. And for the digital music lover in all of us, iTunes is offering "The Complete U2". A collection of almost 400 songs, including live, b-sides, and some hard to find tracks for about $150...pretty cool if you don't have any of there albums. Now, on this Thanksgiving day, I have a lot to be thankful for. For my wife, my family, our apartment, my school, friends, and a day off from class projects. I hope this doesn't put me too far behind because I only have one more week of classes left!

No comments: