Thursday, November 25, 2004

Football and other Sports.

While Lyndsey and I enjoy Turkey in Georgia, my brother, his wife, and my parents are enjoying the raucous Cowboys/Bears game in Dallas. I've only been to one NFL game in my life and that was back when the Houston Oilers were still in existence. LIVE baseball was always more prevalent simply because the tickets were cheaper. Lately I have become more interested in the game of football for reasons similar to any other guy. Watching the old alma mater, the enticing integration of chips/queso and beer, and since we only get a couple channels off the antenna, football on Sundays is all there is to watch. With the Baseball season over, Hockey on strike, and the NBA going down the tubes, the only sport left is football...unless you were offended by the Desperate Housewives/Monday Night Football debacle last week. In that case, I'm sure you can enjoy some professional poker tournaments on ESPN2.

No comments: