Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Belated Birthday Greetings.

So I'm mentally in the dog house for not mentioning to everyone that my beautiful wife, Lyndsey, celebrated her 25th birthday last Thursday. I had planned to talk about it earlier, but didn't want to give the plans away in case she were to peruse this online periodical. It was a great evening. I surprised her with dinner at Benihana's, the fantastic Japanese hibachi grill, both our favorites . Our fellow Atlanta-Texans, Chris and Jana Duke joined us and I must say the Shrimps were top notch! I want a Benihana chef at home. Lyndsey opened only one gift Thursday morning after she woke up, a pair of pants that were too big and a blouse that was too small. Hey, it's my first birthday shopping trip as a husband, someday I'll get it right. The other presents she had already received within the prior three days. I couldn't help myself. Lyndsey, I love you, congratulations on another great year, this next one should be just as great. Although, we did get married during this past birth year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've tried for 25 years to make that magic "surprise" clothing gift work and it rarely does. It isn't your fault. Women's clothes vary so much that you can only guess...and we are so much more picky about sizing! We have to have it fit just right.